With First Option Bank's Xpress Mobile Deposit, making deposits with your mobile device is quick, easy and secure. Qualifying account holders can skip the drive to the bank and waiting in line!
- Select "Check Deposit" from the First Option Bank Mobile menu
- Photograph both sides of your endorsed check with your mobile device's camera by following the on-screen instructions. ("For First Option Bank mobile deposit only" should be added under your endorsement)
- Select the account you're depositing to and enter the amount
- Verify the information and click submit
- You'll receive confirmation that your deposit is being processed
- An email will be sent to you when your deposit is approved
- Retain the check for at least 5 business days after your deposit processes
- Deposits made with your mobile device by 4 pm CST on a business day are generally available the next business day
Xpress Mobile Deposit is available with the First Option Bank Mobile app. Download it today for your Android or Apple device. If you already have First Option Bank Mobile, update for the latest version.
- Sat, Mar 28 - Paola Pathways 5K at Wallace Park
- Sat, Mar 28 - Osawatomie Chamber Business Expo at Trojan Elementary, 10 am-2 pm
- Apr 20-25 - Community Bank Week celebration, watch for more details to come
- Apr 22-24 - Teach Kids to Save Day presentations in area elementary schools
- Sat, Apr 25 - Spring Hill Daffodil Days, Friendship Park, 11 am-3 pm
- Fri, May 8 - Moon over Miami, Paola Country Club, 6 - 9 pm, Proceeds to benefit Miami County Medical Center
First Option Bank launched the School Logo Check Card program in 2007. Since that time nearly $719,000 has been raised for area schools. In 2014 - $35,754 was raised for the Osawatomie public schools; $48,474 in Paola; $26,458 for the Prairie View school district; $20,599 for Louisburg; $19,900 in Spring Hill and $5,599 for Holy Trinity School in Paola.
Thank you for helping us provide these much needed funds for our schools! If you don't already have a school logo check card and would like more information, please click on "Contact Us" at the top of the screen or stop in the location nearest you.
True community banking is based on a commitment to our customers and our communities. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to serving you well into the future as your locally-owned community bank!