Do you have a High Deductible Health Plan? We can help you with a First Option Bank Health Savings Account! A Health Savings Account (HSA) is an account opened by an individual to pay for eligible medical expenses not covered by a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and contributions are tax-free! The IRS sets annual limits for deductibles, out-of-pocket expenses and contributions.
You're eligible for an HSA if you're:
- Covered under a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Not covered under any other health plan other than the HDHP
- Not enrolled in Medicare
- Not claimed as a dependent on someone else's tax return
Call or stop in the location nearest you today to learn more about a First Option Bank HSA with no minimum opening balance, no set up fee and no annual fee!
- Apr 25-29 - Community Bank Week, special offers, giveaways, prize drawings at all First Option Bank locations
- Apr 26-29 - National Teach Kids to Save Day presentations at area elementary schools
- Fri, Apr 29 - Spring Hill Elementary School Carnival
- Sat, Apr 30 - Spring Hill Daffodil Days
- Fri, May 6 - Moon Over Miami fundraising dinner for the benefit of OMCCF at Town Square, Paola
- Sat, Jun 11 - Paola Heartland Car Show, Paola Park Square
- Jun 15-19 - John Brown Jamboree, Osawatomie
- Sat, Jun 18 - Beater's Ball Hot Rod Car Show, John Brown Park, Osawatomie
First Option Bank launched the School Logo Check Card program in 2007. As of March 2016, over $929,000 has been raised for area schools. Checks were presented this past fall in the amount of $37,841.58 to the Osawatomie public schools; $51,835.30 for the Paola public schools; $28,476.58 for the Prairie View school district; $21,052.65 for Louisburg; $21,213.56 to Spring Hill and $5,608.05 for Holy Trinity School in Paola, representing funds raised the previous 12 months.
Thank you for partnering with us to provide these much needed funds for our schools! If you don't already have a school logo check card and would like more information, please click on "Contact Us" at the top of the screen or stop in the location nearest you.
True community banking is based on a commitment to our customers and our communities. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to serving you well into the future as your locally-owned community bank!