Do you have a High Deductible Health Plan? We can help you with a First Option Bank Health Savings Account! A Health Savings Account (HSA) is an account opened by an individual to pay for eligible medical expenses not covered by a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) and contributions are tax-free! The IRS sets annual limits for deductibles, out-of-pocket expenses and contributions.
You're eligible for an HSA if you're:
- Covered under a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- Not covered under any other health plan other than the HDHP
- Not enrolled in Medicare
- Not claimed as a dependent on someone else's tax return
Call or stop in the location nearest you today to learn more about a First Option Bank HSA with no minimum opening balance, no set up fee and no annual fee!
- Sat, Feb 18 - Legislative Breakfast at Holy Trinity School, Paola, 7:00 a.m.
- Mon, Feb 20 - Presidents Day Holiday - Bank is closed
- Thurs, Feb 23 - Lakemary Flamingle at Town Square, Paola, 5:30 p.m.
- Sat, Feb 25 - Legislative Forum and Q & A, Spring Hill Community Center, 2 p.m.
- Mon, Feb 27 - Paola Chamber Annual Dinner at Town Square, Paola
First Option Bank launched the School Logo Check Card program in 2007. Since that time, over $1,000,000 has been raised for area schools!
Thank you for partnering with us to provide these much needed funds for our schools! If you don't already have a school logo check card and would like more information, please click on "Contact Us" at the top of the screen or stop in the location nearest you.
True community banking is based on a commitment to our customers and our communities. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to serving you well into the future as your locally-owned community bank!