Now you can access your financial accounts anytime, anywhere with your mobile device. We use the latest mobile banking technology, so your accounts and identity are safe and secure.
With First Option Bank Mobile you can:
- Check your account balances
- View your transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Locate the nearest branches and ATMs
- Go green! Save paper and trips to the bank!
Log in to First Option Bank Internet Banking, go to Administration and select Mobile Banking to sign up today!
- Thurs, Nov 7 - Miami County History Museum Fundraising Dinner at Crosspoint Church
- Thurs, Nov 14 - Louisburg Chamber Annual Dinner
- Thurs, Nov 21 - Spring Hill Chamber Annual Dinner
- Thurs, Dec 5 - LaCygne Chili Supper and Merchant Drawing
- Sat, Dec 7 - Fun Buddy Christmas Party at Paola Community Center; 10 am to Noon
- Fri, Dec 13 - Christmas Open House at all First Option Bank Locations
Thank you for recently helping us celebrate 90 years of service during our Community Bank Week celebration!
Through staff participation and your partnership we were able to collect nearly 140 cell phones for the Cell Phones for Soldiers program. The phones, plus several chargers and other accessories, will be recycled by the organization to purchase calling cards for active military and veterans in need.
An amazing 1,600 jars of peanut butter and other canned goods were collected for area food pantries which far exceeded our matching contribution of $500.
Nearly 400 children turned in coloring pages for School Spirit Day. The pages were proudly displayed in our bank lobbies and customers took pleasure in viewing the artwork throughout the week.
We thoroughly enjoyed seeing many of you during our anniversary celebration! The confidence you have placed in us is sincerely appreciated and we look forward to helping you build a solid financial foundation for years to come!