With First Option Bank's Xpress Mobile Deposit, making deposits with your mobile device is quick, easy and secure. Qualifying account holders can skip the drive to the bank and waiting in line!
- Select "Check Deposit" from the First Option Bank Mobile menu
- Photograph both sides of your endorsed check with your mobile device's camera by following the on-screen instructions. ("For First Option Bank mobile deposit only" should be added under your endorsement)
- Select the account you're depositing to and enter the amount
- Verify the information and click submit
- You'll receive confirmation that your deposit is being processed
- An email will be sent to you when your deposit is approved
- Retain the check for at least 5 business days after your deposit processes
- Deposits made with your mobile device by 4 pm CST on a business day are generally available the next business day
Xpress Mobile Deposit is available with the First Option Bank Mobile app. Download it today for your Android or Apple device. If you already have First Option Bank Mobile, update for the latest version.
- Tues, Oct 14 - Miami County Historical Society Fall Fundraiser at Crosspoint Church in Paola
- Thurs, Oct 16 - Osawatomie Chamber Annual Dinner at Osawatomie High School
- Thurs, Oct 16 - Spring Hill Chamber Annual Dinner at The Ball Conference Center
- Fri, Oct 24 - School Logo Check Card check presentation at Osawatomie football
- Fri-Sat, Oct 24-25 - Border War BBQ Contest, John Brown Park, Osawatomie
- Sat, Oct 25 - Paola Harvest Festival & Chili Cook-off in Paola Town Square
- Sat, Oct 25 - Halloween on Broadway at our Louisburg location
- Thurs, Oct 30 - Trick or Treat at the Spring Hill Civic Center
- Fri, Oct 31 - Osawatomie Chamber Spook Parade, Downtown Osawatomie
- Thurs, Nov 13 - Louisburg Chamber Annual Dinner
Thank you for helping us celebrate Community Bank Week!
We had a wonderful week with so many of you participating in the food drive for our local food pantries. 206 jars of peanut butter and 1,471 canned goods and other items were collected to be distributed to the food pantries in LaCygne, Louisburg, Osawatomie, Paola and Spring Hill. Our matching cash donation of $500 was divided among the various organizations.
Our staff also enjoyed celebrating Beautification Day by helping with planting flowers and other beautification projects in each of our communities. We hope you will enjoy the Forget-me-not flower seeds that were distributed to those who came into the lobby.
True community banking is based on a commitment to our customers and our communities. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to serving you well into the future as your locally-owned community bank!