With First Option Bank's Xpress Mobile Deposit, making deposits with your mobile device is quick, easy and secure. Qualifying account holders can skip the drive to the bank and waiting in line!
- Select "Check Deposit" from the First Option Bank Mobile menu
- Photograph both sides of your endorsed check with your mobile device's camera by following the on-screen instructions. ("For First Option Bank mobile deposit only" should be added under your endorsement)
- Select the account you're depositing to and enter the amount
- Verify the information and click submit
- You'll receive confirmation that your deposit is being processed
- An email will be sent to you when your deposit is approved
- Retain the check for at least 5 business days after your deposit processes
- Deposits made with your mobile device by 4 pm CST on a business day are generally available the next business day
Xpress Mobile Deposit is available with the First Option Bank Mobile app. Download it today for your Android or Apple device. If you already have First Option Bank Mobile, update for the latest version.
- Wed, Jul 23 - Miami County Fair Parade in Paola
- Fri, Aug 8 - Lane Fair Parade
- Fri & Sat, Aug 22-23 - Paola Community Roots Festival
- Louisburg Back to School Night
- Sat, Sept 13 - LaCygne SwanFest Parade
- Sat, Sept 20 - Parker Harvest Fest Parade
- Sat, Sept 20 - Spring Hill Fall Festival Parade
- Sat, Sept 20 - Blazin' the Burg in Louisburg
Thank you for helping us celebrate Community Bank Week!
We had a wonderful week with so many of you participating in the food drive for our local food pantries. 206 jars of peanut butter and 1,471 canned goods and other items were collected to be distributed to the food pantries in LaCygne, Louisburg, Osawatomie, Paola and Spring Hill. Our matching cash donation of $500 was divided among the various organizations.
Our staff also enjoyed celebrating Beautification Day by helping with planting flowers and other beautification projects in each of our communities. We hope you will enjoy the Forget-me-not flower seeds that were distributed to those who came into the lobby.
True community banking is based on a commitment to our customers and our communities. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to serving you well into the future as your locally-owned community bank!