Now you can access your financial accounts anytime, anywhere with your mobile device. We use the latest mobile banking technology, so your accounts and identity are safe and secure.
With First Option Bank Mobile you can:
- Check your account balances
- View your transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Locate the nearest branches and ATMs
- Go green! Save paper and trips to the bank!
Log in to First Option Bank Internet Banking, go to Administration and select Mobile Banking to sign up today!
- Sat, Mar 1 - Legislative Breakfast at Spring Hill Civic Center
- Sat, Mar 1 - BBBS Bowl for Kids Sake at Olathe Lanes East, 1 p.m.
- Fri, Mar 7 - Spring Hill Elementary School PTO Carnival, 5-8 p.m.
- Fri, Mar 28 - Sunflower-Cottonwood PTO Auction & Dinner
- Sat, Mar 29 - Paola Pathways 5K, Wallace Park, 8 a.m.
- Sat, Mar 29 - Osawatomie Home & Business Expo at Trojan Elementary, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Sat, Apr 26 - Spring Hill Daffodil Days at Spring Hill Middle School, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Thank you for recently helping us celebrate 90 years of service during our Community Bank Week celebration!
Through staff participation and your partnership we were able to collect nearly 140 cell phones for the Cell Phones for Soldiers program. The phones, plus several chargers and other accessories, will be recycled by the organization to purchase calling cards for active military and veterans in need.
An amazing 1,600 jars of peanut butter and other canned goods were collected for area food pantries which far exceeded our matching contribution of $500.
Nearly 400 children turned in coloring pages for School Spirit Day. The pages were proudly displayed in our bank lobbies and customers took pleasure in viewing the artwork throughout the week.
We thoroughly enjoyed seeing many of you during our anniversary celebration! The confidence you have placed in us is sincerely appreciated and we look forward to helping you build a solid financial foundation for years to come!