At First Option Bank, we pride ourselves on providing our customers friendly, personalized service; but in today’s busy world, you may also enjoy the convenience of the secure and convenient electronic options offered to manage your accounts.
First Option Bank Mobile
Now you can take First Option Bank wherever life takes you. Access your financial accounts anytime, anywhere, with your mobile device.* We use the latest mobile banking technology, so your accounts and identity are safe and secure.
With First Option Bank Mobile you can:
- Check your account balances
- View your transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Locate branches and ATMs
- Go green - save paper and trips to the bank!
Log in to First Option Bank Internet Banking, go to Administration and select Mobile Banking to sign up for the convenience of mobile banking today.
Your account balances are also just a text away. Text Message banking makes it easy to access your account balances and transactions, right on your phone. A list of available commands may be received by sending C to 79680.
*First Option Bank Mobile is a free service; however, message and data rates may apply. Please contact your mobile service provider for details. First Option Bank is not responsible for any fees or charges incurred on your mobile device for mobile or text banking usage.
With First Option Bank’s Internet Banking service, it’s never been easier to have control of your finances! First Option Bank’s FREE Internet Banking offers you access to your account information any time, any place you have an internet connection.
- View account information (balances, accrued interest, interest paid last year, and more…)
- View account transaction history
- View upcoming transactions
- Set account alerts (for example: if my balance falls below $100, send me an e-mail to let me know.)
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Make loan payments
- Set up recurring transfers or payments
- Reorder checks online through Deluxe Checks
- Correspond with First Option Bank via e-mail
All of your accounts are password protected to insure only you have access to your information. Sign up for Internet Banking today to manage your eligible accounts when and where it’s convenient for you!
Paying bills is never fun but you can make your life simpler with First Option Bank’s FREE Online bill Pay! No more stamps, no more envelopes, no more running to the post office to get your payments in the mail. All you need to take advantage of this convenient service is a checking account with First Option Bank and internet access.
With Online Bill Pay you can:
- Pay virtually anyone you would pay with a paper check
- Pay from more than one First Option Bank checking account
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments
- Pay an unlimited number of bills each month
- View your payment history
- Set up payment alerts to receive e-mail notification:
- …one day or more before a scheduled payment will be sent
- …when a new payment is scheduled
- …when an existing payment is modified
- …when any scheduled payment exceeds a certain amount
- …when a bill payment has been sent
- There are no fees associated with our Online Bill Pay service
- Normal fees apply for overdrafts created by online transactions
- Our Online Bill Pay Service is guaranteed
- The Bill Payment Service will bear responsibility for any late payment related charges up to $50 should a Bill Payment post after its due date, provided the payment was scheduled in accordance with the guidelines described under “the Bill Paying Process” in the Internet Banking Agreement.
First Option Bank makes paying your bills simpler than ever before! If you are enrolled in Internet Banking, simply log into your Internet Banking account from our homepage and click on “Bill Pay” to begin the Bill Pay application. If you have not yet enrolled in Internet Banking, please stop in the First Option Bank location nearest you or give us a call today for an application.
If you do not have an Internet Banking login ID, please click on this link to login to your E-Statements.
Sign up for First Option Bank’s e-statements and view your bank statements with ease. They’re fast, convenient, and environmentally friendly!
- View, print or download up to 12 months of statements, anywhere and anytime you have access to the internet.
- Upload your information into any financial software that accepts .csv files.
- Reduce the risk of mail fraud and identity theft that comes with delivery of a paper statement.
- Receive automatic e-mail notifications when your online statements are available, usually days before you would receive your paper statement in the mail.
- Your e-statement looks just like your paper statement and still includes your check images.
- When you sign up for e-statements, you will no longer receive your paper statement.
- You can discontinue this service at any time by contacting the First Option Bank location nearest you.
- In order to view and print your e-statement and checks, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Click here to install the latest version: http://get.adobe.com/reader/
Just follow these simple steps to get started today!
- Login to your Personal Online Banking at www.firstoptionbank.com
- Click on the “Accounts” option in the upper left hand corner of the navigation toolbar
- Click on the “Account Statement” option in the drop down menu
- Accept the Disclosure. (Please note that by accepting the disclosure you will automatically stop receiving paper statements.)
- Now you’re ready to start viewing your statements online!
Xpress Phone Banking
With First Option Bank's automated Xpress Phone Banking System, you have access to your account information from the convenience of any phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
When you call 755-2025 or toll free 877-755-2025, have your account number and Personal Identification Number (PIN) available. Initially, your PIN is the last four digits of the primary signer's social security number or the last four digits of the Tax ID number for business accounts. The first time you call to access your account, you will be required to change the assigned four digits to any four digit number.
Another convenient option for you at First Option Bank!